New portal for issuance of electronic visas “e-Visa” www.evisa.tj, enables foreign citizens willing to enter the country for short term visit up to 45 days to complete the electronic application and receive the electronic visa without visiting consulate representatives of Tajikistan abroad.
** Note: With a view to preventing misunderstanding, it should be noted that the new electronic system for Tajik visa processing is not associated with the Tajik e-Visa System. The Tajik e-Visa is processed at www.evisa.tj. It is a single entry visa issued for the period of 90 days, but its holder can stay in Tajikistan not more than 45 days starting from the arrival date. E-Visa is not subject to extension except force-majeure situations.
To obtain visas for foreign nationals and stateless persons a new electronic system of visa processing and issuance www.visa.gov.tj was introduced. According to the new system, the foreign nationals and stateless persons need to submit the necessary documents to obtain Tajikistan visa in the Embassy of Republic of Tajikistan in Vienna online. Then depending on the results of pre-assessment, the applicant will be invited by e-mail to visit the Embassy/Consulate for necessary processing procedures, such as digital fingerprints collection, taking a digital photograph, etc.
To apply for a visa, please follow the steps below:
Submit the application form and upload the supporting documents here www.visa.gov.tj
- Provide a valid passport, which has at least two blank pages for a visa;
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
When you receive the email, follow the instructions it contains carefully
- On the day of your appointment at the Embassy/Consulate, bring your appointment letter and application pack/hard copies of documents, along with your passport;
- You will be fingerprinted and your photo will be captured when you arrive for the interview at the Embassy/Consulate and then you will be given an acknowledgment for the submission of your passport.
- Those applicants do not required fingerprints:
- 1) Diplomats;
- 2) Children.
- After a decision has been made, your documents will be ready for collection;
- You will be prompted to pay a visa fee in accordance with the visa category you have chosen, before collection of the passport;
- You have to collect your passport in person from the Embassy.
For any additional information about the visa procedure please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy.
Consulate working days and hours: Wednesday and Friday, from 10:00 am to 12:00 and 14:00-17:00 pm.
Note: For urgent issues Consular Service is also available on other working days. But prior arrangements should be done by phone or e-mail.
Bank account details for consular services:
Payments for the Consular Services can be made by the following ways:
by Bank transfer directly to the Embassy account:
BOTSCHAFT DER REPUBLIK TADSCHIKISTAN
UNICREDIT BANK AUSTRIA AG
IBAN: AT51 1100 0095 54787301
- by payment in any branch of UniCredit Bank Austria AG;
- by Bank Card upon submission of documents at the Embassy*
** Note: When paying by Card charges are applied
|ORDINARY, BUSINESS AND OTHER VISA FEE IN EURO|
|One week||€ 40|
|Two weeks||€ 60|
|One month||€ 80||€ 100|
|Two month||€ 90||€ 110|
|Three month||€ 95||€ 115|
|Six month||€ 110||€ 140|
|TRANSIT VISA FEE|
|Up to 72 hrs.||€ 30||0|
|EDUCATIONAL VISA FEE|
|Students Studying in Tajikistan||€ 50|
|Interns – up to three months||€ 80|
|PhD`s – up to three months||€ 100|
|Scientific, research in Tajikistan||€ 100|
** Kuhistoni Badakhshon - Autonomous Province of Tajikistan (GBAO-VMKB) is the frontier territory of Tajikistan and has special permission entry (has its entry permission stamp, which is put in valid passport separately if it is applied to), which is valid to visit Khorugh, Darvoz, Vanj, Rushon, Ishkoshim and Murghob districts.
The GBAO-VMKB permission shall be given to foreign nationals and stateless persons separately at the same time when the new electronic visa issued. The fee for special permission is 20 Euros.
** Note: Payment Information
The fees are listed in Euro, payment must be made using Euro. You can pay your fee at any major bank location to our bank account. You will receive a receipt after paying the application fee. This receipt is valid for six month from the date of payment. Visa applicants, including children, are required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable visa application fee.
The visa application fee must be paid whether a visa is issued or not. Your visa application fee is non-refundable and may not transfer it to another person.